Monday, October 09, 2006

The blog that started my blog

http://dark_age.blogspot.com/
I then went back to the google.com results page and clicked on a link to BlogsCanada. I then clicked on the field “Religion” as that is always an interesting topic to me. I randomly clicked on “Trapped in a Dark Age” which anonymously debates Theology from an atheist’s point of view. The author questions the after life, and contemplates mortality and how short life really is. He then tries to explain religion as a confused and ignorant person’s means of explaining one’s existence and meaning in life.

This blog is very depressing, and it upsets me to think that there are so many people out there who doubt in God simply because He doesn’t make sense to them, and “can’t be proven”. Surely people don’t go through life without seeing divine intervention or the supernatural manifest at sometime in their lives? It just makes you realize the multitudes of Lost Humanity constantly questioning the truth; I mean, this guy’s whole blog revolves around religion, and he’s an atheist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home